Anyhow, getting back to the work aspect, it is always exciting to see the random people that show up to this thing.
- You have the ladies that know absolutely nothing and are taking photos the whole time and spend most of the game with their back to the field chatting up those around them. They tend to get up to go get some food in the middle of an AB. Tonight it was with 2 outs and 2 guys on for the Mets when the game was tight.
- You have the guy with some baseball knowledge who feels like he needs to broadcast all he knows to the whole section. Unfortunately I didn't hear anyone tell the group that JJ Hardy is a great fastball hitter.
- You have the a-hole who is on his cell phone discussing work projects. That was me for a half an inning tonight.
- You have the guy asking why everyone boos Sheffield. From that point on he boos Sheffield and still doesn't have a complete guess as to why.
- You have the people whose highlight of the night was doing the wave.
- You have the people who complain about beer prices. Yah, beer is expensive at a baseball game. If you don't want to pay that much, don't drink at the game.
- Finally, you have the true measure of every non-baseball fan. Those who boo when a player on the Brewers gets an intentional walk.