I just received an urgent email from the Milwaukee Brewers, announcing the autograph schedule for their "Brewers On Deck" event scheduled for January 24.
Along with the schedule, they announced the fee for various player/coach/announcer autographs. I'll sum them up here - you'll have to find the autograph schedule on your own, because I'm not repeating it here.
For $25 each, you can get the following autographs:
For $10 each, you can get the following autographs:
Corey Hart (impressed that he's showing up, given that he hates the fans)
Tony Gwynn (I'm assuming this is Jr., though it wasn't stated)
Jeff Suppan (he better not be getting to keep this money)
Todd Coffey and Manny Parra (unclear whether this is a package deal of if it's $10 for each? Either way it's a steal.)
Mike Rivera and Eduardo Morlan (ditto)
For free, you can get the following autographs:
1. Notice anybody missing? I'm absolutely shocked that Prince won't be in the house.
2. The fees for autographs are telling. Yo Gallardo, Manny Parra, Corey Hart, Rickie Weeks, you have not arrived yet, according to the marketing department.
3. Given the $10 fee, how long are the lines going to be for Todd Coffee, Mike Rivera and Ed Morlan?
4. Kudos for Cameron showing up, after the Brewers spent the winter trying to trade him to New York. Kudos also to Corey Hart, or perhaps this is part of a mandatory program that the Brewers are putting Hart through to try to make him at least pretend to like the fans.
5. Of all the free autographs, I'd go after Mat Gamel or Mitch Stetter. I want to say something to Stetter to see if he's as crazy as he appears.
6. I'd pay at least $10 for a Seth McClung autograph, again for the off chance that he would say something insane. Too bad he's not available.