- CC is going to break down next year.
- CC pitched 253 innings in 2008.
- CC is not built to pitch a lot of innings. Evidence? In the year after his previous career high for innings pitched (2007 with 241 IP), he only pitched 122 innings.
Hmm. I'm not following. Let's break that down, based on Colin's facts.
- CC's innings pitched in 2008: 253
- CC's innings pitched in 2007: 241
- CC's innings pitched in the year immediately after 2007: 122
I think what happened is that Colin forgot to count the innings that CC pitched for the Brewers last year when he was working himself into this lather. All 131 of them.
Whoops. But good point Colin.