It's time to fess up and give your WORST predictions of all time. Not just on Chuckie Hacks, but of all time. Lord knows we've had a few our share. I famously said the Brewers were dead after about 50 games this year...oops. Matt's brilliant football knowledge picked last years Packers to go 4-12. Woz said the Reds, not the Cubs, would be the Brewers biggest challenge for the division this year. And Goldy...he wanted JJ Hardy gone at the All Star break.
A few more of my awful prediction from way back:
- Deron Williams will suck in the NBA
- Florida (circa, 1994) will crush Nebraska. Final Score was like 60-14, Cornhuskers
- Detroit would roll St Louis in the World Series a few years ago.
- Marcus Camby will dominate the NBA. Ha
- I wanted the Bucks to draft Chris Paul instead of Bogut. Wait...that one would have worked out.
Enough of me, how about the WORST predictions you ever made.