Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sleepless in Seattle?

A nice story from the Seattle paper reacting to the Jack Z. signing.

Lots of nice things said about Jack. However, that's not the purpose of this post. Buried in there is this little nugget that I thought might be of some interest, regarding Seattle's opening at manager:

I would think the hiring of Zduriencik improves Riggleman's chances of being kept on -- maybe only slightly, but more so than under a different GM. Others whose names will crop up could include former Milwaukee manager Ned Yost. But it's premature to even guess at this stage. We'll know more when Zduriencik starts granting interviews.

Ahhh...Ned Yost. Yes, please let this happen.

17 comments:

Dan said...

nonsense...I would like to see Ned in the NL!!

Clown said...

YES! Ha!

Take Dick Reeks with you.

Clown said...

What's up with this new gay format? How are people suppose to know that I am a real clown if they can't see my picture?! This is a travesty.

Anonymous said...

Format change just happened overnight. The Clown and Bob Cooper pictures are money. I need those back.

Clown said...

First there's no Cheddar Melt or TouchDown burger at McDonalds again this year and now THIS?! My life is in ruin.

I will threaten them with my big scissors.

Anonymous said...

Jack Z is not an idiot -- I cannot see how Yostie gets hired in Seattle.

Clown said...

Spewie, are you the alien from "Get a Life"? That show was awesome.

Bob Cooper said...

What has happened to my picture? This is horrible. I'm Bob Cooper damn it all!! Now excuse me while I go dig in my neighbor's trash.

wv23 said...

if the boys would add the "followers" gadget, your pictures would show up in the sidebar all the time. you'd be famous.

Anonymous said...

Testing, testing, testing.

Anonymous said...

I'll be honest - not a fan of the new comment format.

I'm deathly afraid of change.

Plesac's a Traitor said...

Jesus, what a hassle to post a comment these days.

wv23 said...

luddites.

Clown said...

You guys should totally add the follower thingamajigger. I got some new floppy shoes I want to show off!

Anonymous said...

I'll get the Chuckie Hacks IT squad on it.

Thanks,
management

Clown said...

Sweet. Can you work on getting the Cheddar Melt back too?

That would be swell.

Anonymous said...

I own a DVD with a handful of random episodes of Get A Life. It includes Spewie and the Handsome Boy Modeling School episode, unfortunately it does not include the one where Chris and his Dad build a submarine in the bathroom. Good Times!