Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Just your basic update...

Everybody remember this Michael Huntish post by Brad? Tee Hee...seems like a long time ago...

Watching Ben Sheets dominate YET AGAIN last night...I couldn't help but briefly think about "what could have been" last year. He missed 10 starts...and the Brewers were out of the playoffs by 2 games...I'm just sayin...

Anybody find any articles out there about Laynce Nix getting a DUI? It was mentioned in passing here and I can't find a full story. I dig his quote though...

Nix has disputed the charge. "I passed the field sobriety tests and no way was I impaired," he told the Nashville Tennessean.

What...they don't have cabs in Nashville? Come on Laynce!

And finally, the crew goes up against a rookie name Charlie Morton tonight, who is making I believe his 3rd start in the bigs. If history holds true, he will pitch 7 and 1/3 of 2 hit ball against the crew, who seem to like giving rookie pitchers confidence by laying down.

Time to roll through Atlanta like Sherman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=8536747&nav=menu374_2_16

Small little article on the Nix thing.

Also, I think it was part of the same DUI "crackdown" in TN that nabbed Javon Kearse over the weekend.