Wednesday, October 10, 2007

50,000!

I have no clue what this is, but it is one of the first images that came up when I googled "50,000".
At some point this morning, Chuckie Hacks recorded its 50,000 hit. This is relatively amazing considering I was pretty sure we only had 8 loyal readers when this thing started in February. Apparently some people have found our little slice of the Internet amusing enough to click on a couple times. However, of the 50,000 hits, 40,000 might be from Chopp.

I would like to thank all who have stopped by to check us out. We have had some good comments and that helps keep the discussion lively.

Look for much of the same crap from Chuckie Hacks in the coming months. Maybe we can talk Chopp in to making up some t-shirts with Willis on them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm only responsible for 42,600 of those hits, I swear. The rest were from: Mini-horse lovers, Yost haters, AP, the one random hot chick, and High Life fans...

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys, keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Sweet....good to know that my multiple daily visits count for something.