Monday, September 17, 2007

How the Mighty Have Fallen...


This is a classic, off the cuff rant about Nebraksa football from Chuckie Hacks fan Chach. He's a huge Corn backer and had some thought after watching USC house Nebraska in their own building....CLASSIC RANT!

I was actually in Toledo, turned it off at half time and went to bed. I knew how that story ended and it wouldn't be pretty. Just like I know how the whole Callahan regime will end. Nothing but a muddling 8-4 team at best from hear on out. I'm chalking it right now, he will never have a better regular season record Frank Solich's 2003 regular season record of 9-3. I GURANTEE IT. Good thing Callahan and the AD got the trustee's to sign off on Callahan's 5 year extension through 2012 after whupping up on Nevada. Betcha he wouldn't get it now! Ha, pathetic, shortsighted. By the time his contract is up and he is replaced (make no mistake about it, he will be replaced eventually) no one will remember or care about anything NU ever was or accomplished. It'll be a little dust bowl university in the middle of nowhere. I honestly cannot stand this team, this coaching staff, how they play, how they coach. They are the antithesis of everything that program ever was. They are weak, passive, unenthusiastic, unpassionate, directionless, uninspiring, unmotivated, undisciplined, and unbelievably unwatchable. Every time I watch them I think of Ben Stein droning "Buehler, Buehler, Buehler". But hey, the player’s all know NFL terminology like the back of their hand. Maybe all of them will become coaches someday in their lives. "Come to Nebraska, we won't coach you well enough to win games or improve you skills, but you'll learn all the terminology so someday you might be able to get into the coaching profession." I hate this team and this program right now and, yes, I'm done with it until post 2012. Everything I ever complained about re: coaches at Wisconsin I now have to complain about x 1,000,000 at Lincoln. At least Wisconsin had a physical run game, heck a physical ELEMENT to their game. NU has nothing, NOTHING! NU right now is the perfect amalgam of everything that sucks about the NFL and the worst possible traits of a decaying college football program. Zero creativity, zero passion, zero fundamentals = zero direction.

2 comments:

woziszeus said...

That guy should start a blog...

Anonymous said...

He's contributed a few good things to this site!

Hey Woz, read your latest post on your site. Yes, I am offended about your new favorite blog. Just kidding.