Tough series, but at least it was entertaining. A few things we learned this weekend:
- Jeff Suppan sucks. Actually, we learned that a while ago. Now we know why St Louis wouldn't offer him more than a two year deal.
- I must say, Fielder's robbed grand slam last night was pretty sweet.
- The Weeks tease is upon us. Looked decent at the plate, good on the basepaths, and really good in the field.
- The bullpen...yuck.
- Corey Hart is swinging a solid bat...don't tell Goldy. He even had two walks the other night!
- The Brewers struck out 33 times. That's a problem.