- How would you like to be Detroit with one of their biggest comebacks ever - and still lose by 23 points! Oh, the Lions. Now a stellar 31-83 in the Matt Millen era. That's fantastic!
- Big plays all around. Jennings is a full fledged stud. That guy's money. Hawk with 2 sacks. Kampman being Kampman. Then Woody with the "DAGGERS," as Wayno likes to say.
- Grant's hammy just isn't right. Jackson and Lumpkin (for one carry, at least) found running room. No way Grant is 100%.
- Rodgers playing like a wily vet. He's looking really, really good.
- McCarthey is 10-0 all time vs Minnesota and Detroit.
One more comment:
- Can somebody please ban Ohio State from ever playing in another big game? Please? For the sake of my eyeballs and hearing all the hype surrounding these games? Thanks.