Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Your Welcome

Had to respond to Woz referencing my "Brewers are Done" article from early May. It's making me look like an idiot...which is AWESOME. Me being wrong on this means the Brewers will make the playoffs, which, of course, would give me a tingling sensation in my loins. It also proves that whenever I think the Brewers are dead, they go on a run. They're about 25-3 (or something like that) since that post. Conversely, whenever I completely buy in and believe they are for real, Sheets strains his inner ear and the entire lineup resembles the 2002 Beer Makers. Thus, I'm not just hear to reiterate they're dead....but I think the entire franchise should be contracted. Done. Montreal Expos-style. It's this kind of thinking that will surly propel them to the World Series. Your Welcome.

3 comments:

woziszeus said...

Nice work with the 2002 link. Notice that Lenny "King of Cougar Poon" Harris batted a smooth .305 that year.

Man did I love that team.

Anonymous said...

Nice. I can'tr believe we ever thought Alex "Dirty" Sanchez was an every day major leaguer.

Anonymous said...

yeah, but I bet you would take those numbers from "dirty" in the leadoff spot if you could today...