Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ludacris coming to Milwaukee!

That's right Hackers! On March 20th Ludacris, Soulja Boy and someone named P-Dub, who I can only assume is Port Washington's biggest rap star, will be performing at the BC. I am not sure if any of us made it to the Snoop Dogg concert at the Rave last year, but this promises to be almost as entertaining. (By the way, how does Ludacris get the Bradley Center and Snoop only gets the Rave. That makes no sense.) Ludacris put out 2 great CDs then 2 not as good CDs and then became clean cut and I am not sure what his new stuff sounds like. Anyhow, I would like to harken back to Luda's glory days and throw out some lines from on of his best songs, "Southern Hospitality":

Cadillac grills
Cadillac bills
Check out the oil
My Cadillac spills
Matter' fact candy paint
Cadillacs kill
So check out the hoes my Cadillac fills
20 inch wide
20 inch high
Hoe, dontcha like my 20 inch ride
20 inch thighs make 20 inch eyes
Hoping for American 20 inch pies
Pretty ass clothes
Pretty ass toes
Oh how I love these pretty ass hoes
Pretty ass high class anything goes
Catch em in the club throwing pretty ass 'bows
Long John draws
Long John stalls
Any stank puss
Make my long John Pause
Women on the cell making long John Calls
And if they like to juggle get long John's balls

Another great Ludacris song off Word of Mouf cuts straigt to the point:

Move bitch, get out the way
Get out the way bitch, get out the way
Move bitch, get out the way
Get out the way bitch, get out the way

Anyhow, I am sure this promises to be a great time. Soulja Boy will probably play the Superman Dat Ho song about 8 times. You really have not lived until you see Gilkes do that dance. By the way, I heard that song at a wedding in Des Moines. Didn't really seem like a wedding reception song. Was made even more uncomfortable by the fact it was in Des Moines.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw a Cops re-run the other day that rolled around with the Des Moines PD. There was some crazy white-trash sh1t going on and a couple ghetto calls too...Don't under estimate DM's street cred.

But then again, a Cops re-run is all I have to go on so take it for what it's worth.

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure that most HBO/A&E/Discovery channel shows about meth take place in Des Moines, Omaha or Independence, MO.