Thursday, January 31, 2008

Spring Games On The Radio!


If you didn't catch this - All Saturday, Sunday, and night Brewer spring games will be broadcasted on the radio.

Can't wait for the first time Bob runs down the sponsors....seriously, I love that part!!

"Brewer baseball is brought to you by: Your local LuxAir heating and cooling dealers. The West Bend mutual insurance company. Klements, the official sausage of the Milwaukee Brewers. M&I bank. Your neighborhood Hardware Hank: You've got a lot more going for you with Hank....Hardware Hank!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

....The John Deere Company, Wisconsin Dental Association.....I can already smell the brats and taste the MGD! Sitting on my new " Uttech Builders" built deck, on a hot summer night listening to the Game! It does not get any better than that....

Thanks Brad for warming up the day!

Anonymous said...

That last "Hardware Hank" gets me every time. And no, I'm not the stalker.

Anonymous said...

So wait a minute. Did Brad geta new deck per the new Sponsorship agreement?

Anonymous said...

Brad has issues. Memorizing the sponsors? Unreal!

Anonymous said...

Well...... Brad does have time to memorize that stuff while he's at home during the week "watching the kids" ........ errr........ I mean, sitting in his cube at work listening to the game

Anonymous said...

Dillon, is that you again?