Monday, January 28, 2008

Miscellaneous

For whatever reason, I got a free trial issue of The Sporting News in the mail. They ranked the top outfields in the NL. The Brewers were 6th. Doesn’t putting Braun out there automatically put you in the top 3? The Rockies were 1, that's fine. The Cubs second? Alf, Pie and that Fukedome guy? I'd rather have Braun, Cameron, and Hart....unless Fuckdumb is Ichiro.

They also give no love to the Brewer bullpen, ranking them 11th in the NL.

For what it's worth, here's the best college basketball players I've watched this year:
Kevin Love, UCLA
Everybody on Kansas
Wayne Ellington
, North Carolina
Tanner Bronson, Wisconsin
Chris Douglas-Roberts, Memphis
Kyle Weaver, Wazzou

I like my boss. The first two days on the NCAA Tourney are better than Xmas in my eyes....so, here's how the conversation went about asking off for those days.
Me: "Hey Boss, I'm not gonna fill out a vacation request form for the NCAA tournament... because if it gets denied, I'm not gonna show up anyway."
Boss: "I don't give a shit, I'm not gonna be here either!"
Awesome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Crew has been wracking up a lot of BBM (Bulletin Board Material) this offseason.

If Gagne and Turnblow are even close to their potential our bullpen is a very dangerous group.

Anonymous said...

I think it's definitely a dangerous group.

The question is, are they dangerous to the rest of the NL, or dangerous to the Brewers?

wv23 said...

Fuckdumb!!! whoooaa. good one.