Thursday, October 25, 2007

Channing Crowder - Not A Genius...on Many Levels


But, at least he admits it. The Dolphins LB was asked about their upcoming trip to London. I can't even start breaking this down...every sentence is pure gold!
"I couldn't find London on a map if they didn't have the names of the countries. I swear to God. I don't know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot. I learned that. I know London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him. That's the closest thing I know to London. He's black, so I'm sure he's not from London. I'm sure that's a coincidental name."

UPDATE!
Thanks to Train for his extensive research. It appears that Channing Crowder may have been messing with the media. According to this list, he got a 30 on the NFL Wonderlic test. Crowder also was a National Honor Society student in high school. Either Clem Haskins had someone take his classes/Wonderlic for him, or he's pretty smart. How about that solid 6 by Frank Gore. Keep up the good work Frank!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he thinks London is a country.

Anonymous said...

Too bad Paris Lenon wasn't on his team, he would be really confused...

Anonymous said...

see... this is why I believe US Americans such as therefore need a map to find the Iraq, and personally the London such as and so forth, marshmallow birds, I believe, so forth therefore, to begin building our future.

--Miss Teen South Carolina

Anonymous said...

I don't remember any geography questions when I took the Wonderlic...

Anonymous said...

That's because you were hungover...

wv23 said...

You just didn't recognize them as geography questions.

wv23 said...

You just didn't recognize them as geography questions.

Matt said...

I dominated the Wonderlic.

It was the measurables that I struggled with.