Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Forgot

Forgot to mention the true highlight at Curly Field on Saturday. Halftime. The score is about 38-10 at this point. I make my way to the john for a little relief. With the great score and 7:00 start (triples the tailgate time compared to the normal noon start), the scene is utter chaos. As luck would have it, I step up to the urinal right next to the most sauced guy of the bunch. He's a big, older black guy with messed up teeth. Looks at me and starts saying (yelling) "Bring on the regular season! Let's go! Bring on the regular season." During the first sliver of silence, I look at him and scream "LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Keep in mind we are both pissing right now. My chant seemed to fire my new friend up as he yelled:
"LETS DO THIS F-ING SH_T!!!!"
"LETS DO THIS F-ING SH_T!!!!"
"LETS DO THIS F-ING SH_T!!!!"
Repeat about 63 more times. I've never been so amused/scared in all my life. Good times at Curly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh the friends we make while pissing. Those are the special moments you cherish!

Anonymous said...

I had a this drunk old redneck peeing next to my dad who was peeing next to me in a bowling alley bathroom once, and after a couple moments of silence he exclaimed, "So this is where all the dicks hang out, huh?" I glanced at my dad and we both lost it. I have never shook so much from laughter in my life. Oh how I miss Indiana!

-Not so anonymous Jake