Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I Hope Balfour Didn't Unpack

Miller Park after Balfour entered the game.


Grant Balfour made quite an impression in his Milwaukee debut. He came in and almost burned down the damn stadium. After a solid outing by Cappy, Balfour decided it would be a good time to implode Miller Park by serving one on a tee to some guy I've never herd of. Start the merry-go-round. How did you like Munch in RF on roller skates in the 4th inning? LOL.

By the way, Balfour looks like somebody. Can't put my finger on it, but he looks like someone...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why this guy thought it was a good idea to be a pitcher with his last name (Ballfour). That's just a bad omen. I would spent my time trying to be a leadoff hitter if I were him.

-Not so anonymous Jake