Monday, July 16, 2007

Don't Stop.....Playing Journey


Steve Perry and the boys have to be happy with their recent resurgence.

This has been on my mind for the past week or two, but I've not had a chance to comment on it. From a non-Sopranos watcher, I'd like to thank the good folks who wrote and produced that series finale. Why?

Because it has brought back Journey's epic song, "Don't Stop Believing", which I understand was playing on the jukebox when the series went dark.

I hear that song at least once a day on my Sirius, and it has everything to do with the Sopranos. I'm hearing it on Sirius Hits 1, which is typically where I go to bring sexy back or listen to Rhianna sing about her Umbrella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh.

3 comments:

wv23 said...

I had downloaded it to my iPod just 3-4 days before the finale. Creepy.

Goldy said...

That photo is gold. I really thought Journey couldn't do it up much better than their "Separate Ways" video, but once again I am proven wrong.

Anonymous said...

I thought Journey was a guys band?