Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hardaway Hates Miniature Horses

Former basketball star Tim Hardaway had some harsh comments against miniature horses while appearing as a guest of Dan LeBatard's radio show.

"You know, I hate miniature horses, so I let it be known," Hardaway said. "I don't like miniature horses and I don't like to be around miniature horses. I don't like it. It shouldn't be in the world or in the United States."

Hardaway didn't stop there, saying that he would not even like to be in the same room as a miniature horse.

"And second of all, if a miniature horse was on my team, I would, you know, really distance myself from him because, uh, I don't think that's right. And you know I don't think he should be in the locker room while we're in the locker room. I wouldn't even be a part of that," he said.

The American Miniature Horse Association denounced Hardaway's comments as ignorant and offensive.

"It is ridiculous, absurd, petty, bigoted and shows a lack of empathy that is gargantuan and unfathomable. But it is honest. And it illustrates the problem better than any of the fuzzy language other people have used so far," said Bob Kane, president of the AMHA. "Every comment that [Hardaway] made is labeled with hate."

Joey Porter's pit bull was unavailable for comment.


Stay out of Hardaway's way, mini horse.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how not only should they not be in the World, but they shouldnt be in the US either.

Anonymous said...

McManus brought his A game today. That photo will necver get old. I really hope Porter's dogs pick off another strange animal next year.

yanmaneee said...

adidas stan smith men
golden goose outlet
golden gooses sneakers
golden goose sneakers
christian louboutin shoes
golden gooses outlet
yeezy shoes
fitflop sale
cheap jordans
christian louboutin outlet

Unknown said...

try these out bags replica gucci great post to read replica designer bags company website replica bags buy online

Anonymous said...

hop over to this website you could try here read the full info here click this link now click this link now browse around here