Monday, February 26, 2007

Bumps in the Road

The Badgers lost a big game against the Buckeyes, and they lost one of their big guys too. Brian Butch is out 4-6 weeks with a dislocation and fracture of his right elbow. Looks like he's out for the season, unless he's a real fast healer and Bucky goes deep (like Final Four deep) into the tournament.

I was pretty down yesterday, because Wisconsin should have won that game. But then my wife, in her infinite wisdom, said to me "why are you so crabby - doesn't it only matter if they lose in the tournament?" Bless her heart, she's right.

Butch is despondent.


But Dewey still has faith.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUTSTANDING!!! I knew Butch looked like someone and I could not put my finger on it. Thank you bones!

wv23 said...

If you added a picture of you, Matt, you'd have a trifecta...