Thursday, July 9, 2009

Not Much of a Post

Nothing much to say about today's game. OK, there is actually a lot to say about today's game, but I just don't feel like talking about it.

The one thing I do want to mention is that it seemed like the Cardinals hit a ton of foul balls off Parra. Like an amazing number. I don't know if it was because I was there and I was paying more attention, but it seemed like every batter was sending 1 or 2 balls into the stands. The other thing I noticed is that going to a game at Miller Park has officially hit NBA levels with the need to play some sort of musical number between every pitch. Ugh.


Nubs said...

Ha Goldy, great call. at one point in the game I thought about calling you and giving you the I hate the NBA soup box rant that you say I have worn out.

good times. By the way where sun screen if you are going to sit down the third base side on a sunny day.

garcia said...

"Keith Law reports that negotiations between the Brewers and one of their supplemental picks, #39 overall Kentrail Davis, have "gotten ugly" after the Brewers agreed to his demands and then he turned it down."


What's this all about? and who is this clown? I am already not a fan of Kentrail Davis... Gary Sheffield 2.0?

Anybody know anything about this joker?