- Woz tells me Danny Gokey Day was sweet. I'll take his word for it.
- Watched my first (and only) 10 minutes of NBA playoffs tonight. Cavs-Hawks. It was thrilling, let me tell you. If my life depended on guessing where Ben Wallace played, I'd be eating dirt. Cleveland, by the way. And LeBron should get every MVP vote and not even put anyone else on the ballot. How many games would a Mo Williams, Big Z, That guy with the weird hair, Delonte West (WTF is with this guy?), Wallace, and Wally Szcerzbiazckadazcazcazc roster win? 18? 22?
- The Pink bats on Mothers Day are pretty gay. Can't they make them red? Or a dark purple, maybe?
- Apparently, the NHL playoffs are upon us. Came across a game on the Bull Riding channel. Vancouver was on. The new unis are solid...
...but tell me what was wrong with these? Nothing:
In other hockey action, a few teams are left and I'm sure it's intriguing.
- Jerry Augustine? Come on.
- What happened to the "Bill's Grill" segment?