It would be an understatement to say the NBA is dead to Hacks reader Larry Wayne. Considering I can't answer most of these questions, I'll have to agree.
What I CAN"T tell you regarding the 2009 NBA Playoffs:
- Who's leading each individual series?
- If any team has been eliminated?
- If they play a 5 or 7 game series in the first round?
- Who's playing tonight?
- Are Marv Albert and/or Mike Fratello still calling games?
- Where are the games currently being televised? ESPN, TNT, NBC, ABC, Fox, Outdoor Life Channel? If I had to guess I would say TNT.
- Who the hell are the "Thunder?" Never heard of the team until a week ago- Did they even make the playoffs? Are they up 2-0 in a series? No clue.
Things I CAN tell you regarding the 2009 NBA Playoffs:
- Lakers made the playoffs, only because I saw it on the bottom scroll on ESPN
- Garnett is hurt- Don't know what body part, maybe a knee, but that's a complete guess.
- Ray Allen hit a late 3 pointer the other day or night- whatever, not sure if they won the game as a result?-or if it caused the game to go into OT, just read a blurb of it- that was unavoidable (front page headline on ESPN.com)
- Utah Jazz is in- only because I saw they were playing against the Lakers on the bottom scroll (If you put a gun to my head and demanded I tell you one active roster player- I would undoubtedly be dead).
- I would assume Labron (Did I even spell his first name right?) and the Cavs made the playoffs- no clue how they are doing.
- Haven't watched a minute, check that, second of any game. Looking forward to watching the WNBA playoffs (that is if the league still exists).