Thursday, March 12, 2009

3rd annual Greater Chuckie Hacks Open

Just wanted to give an early heads up that we will be running the 3rd annual Greater Chuckie Hacks Open NCAA Tournament bracket thingy again this year. No money involved. Just for pride and the opportunity to write something on our site if you want to. If you joined up last year, I think you should have received an e-mail from me. If not and you are interested, you will need to go to cbssports.com and enter their bracket thing. Look for the group: Greater Chuckie Hacks Open. Our password is: robdeer. It looks like our website is http://gcho.mayhem.cbssports.com/. If you are having problems singing up, post something in the comments section and I'll send you an invite. Thanks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you send me an invite?

toddfabos@gmail.com

Goldy said...

Todd, I sent you an invite.

Anonymous said...

can i get an invite

kupperpooh@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Cheap Auto Insurance michigan auto insurance