How about the struggling, injury plagued Packers (2-3) vs the struggling, injury plagued Seahawks (1-3)...Yipppeeeee!
Are these teams carbon copies? Both teams have:
- Poor Defenses (GB 26th, Seattle 27th)
- With good defensive players not getting the job done (Tatupu, Kearny, Barnett, Pickett, etc)
- Running Backs from Notre Dame (Yuck)
- Fat coaches named Mike, desperate for a win
- Located in states that start with a "W."
Speaking of, if the two teams met in the middle on a neutral field in Sheridan, Wyoming....I'd predict a tie.
Unfortunately for those die hard Ruvell Martin fans in NW Wyoming and SE Montana, the game is in Seattle: Seattle 28, Green Bay 27