Hit the new Busch on Friday just in time to see the Cards pour an 18-3 gallon drum of ass whoopin on the Braves. Here's the rundown:
Red, red, and more red. Pretty much everything you would expect from a brand new ballpark: wide concourses, roomy seats, large menu, clean, etc. Great view of the
Worlds Largest Croquet Hoop arch. Nothing to complain about, really. Except for all the Cardinals fans.
Score: 4.5 out of 5
St. Louis does like their baseball, no doubt about that. When your NFL team has only been their for about 12 years, you don't have an NBA team, no large college to dominate the town, and the Blues play, em, hockey....no wonder the Cards are king. It was a fun atmosphere inside and out. Score: 4.5 out of 5
Bonus Points :
- They don't sell Miller products. Minus 1 Point
- There's a giant crater right next door where old Busch was. Gonna have to order a few yards of top soil and fill that thing in, fellas. Minus 1
- Jeremy with this classic dialog:
Jeremy: "Can't believe I caught a Pujols home run ball!"
Some random guy: "Uh, Pujols didn't hit a home run."
Jeremy: "But it was foul."
Random guy: Blank look on his face and just walks away. Add 1
- You think beer is expensive in Milwaukee? Try $8.25! Minus 1
- The jumbo hot dog was ridiculously good. Add 1
Total Bonuses: Minus 1
Bonus Points: - 1
Grand Total: 8.5 Out of 10....highly recommended.