Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday afternoon enjoyment!

Another Friday afternoon...another weekend series vs. the Pirates. BORRRRRRRING! Like last Friday, wake us up after the sweep.

On to the good stuff. Here's a little picture of the snicky MILF who just might end up being our Vice President. Oh yeah! Madam VP, please feel free to use your executive powers at any time. Feel free to "take the reins" inside the Senate chamber (if you know what I mean).

Excuse me...I need to use the bathroom now...

10 comments:

Anonymous Adam said...

I would gladly take another sex scandal in politics if she gets elected.

D'Amico's one good year said...

Hot.

I hate saying it, but hot. I'd keep her warm in the winter, even if she's old enough to be my mom.

Anonymous said...

I'm noticing the lack of the "jamming the Jelly" tag here.

woziszeus said...

duly noted Anonymous...it will be taken care of momentarily.

She is definitely deserving of having her jelly jammed.

D'Amico's one good year said...

At her age, wouldn't it be "pounding the preserves"?

thecobra said...

I think they call her the GILF (Governer)

Anonymous said...

actually she's called a VPILF

http://vpilf.com

thecobra said...

I just ordered my GILF t shirt
http://www.cafepress.com/drvermin.133832122

Goldy said...

She kind of looks like the teacher from Varsity Blues in that photo. A 10! A 10!

marshalledwards said...

Goldy, good call -- there is a real resemblance there to the teacher from Varsity Blues.